Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 days to go!

Saarbrüken was wonderful last night.

I actually go a request for "Closer" which I have not been playing at all on this tour.  It totally made my night!!!

We are in Osnabrück now.  Arrived about an hour ago.   I have to say that I am exhausted.  It just hit me today, I guess just in time.

We stopped by a children's home in the city to play a short set.  It was kind of an intense experience.  Intense, but really, really positive.  I definitely teared up quite a few times during the set, seeing kids with widely varied and extreme handicaps react to us.  I wish we could have stayed longer and interacted more with the kids, and I wish I felt more confident interacting.  Regardless, I'm really glad we did that.

We play Lagerhalle tonight in Osnabrück.  Tomorrow is Heidelburg and then we are finished!

Time flies when you are having fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment