Monday, June 7, 2010

And then

Amazing show last night in Stuttgart.  I can confidently say I sweated more on stage then I ever  have times about 10.  It was officially sweltering, BUT the audience was so amazing and the venue was this really cool, HUGE, warehouse space that was used for repairing trains in a former life.  

Got up this morning and officially jogged in the wrong direction.  At the end of my run, I was convinced that the entire town of Stuttgart was a giant cemetary.  Come to find out that if I had run in the other direction I would have seen a really cool town with lots of other things in it.  Oh well.  Breakfast was awesome and after a 3 hour drive, we are now in 

Saarbrücken.   


I'm looking forward to the show!  It's a many cup of coffee day, but energy is finally showing it's face.  

We just had an amazing dinner, which the venue prepared for us (because that is what German venues do!!).  

1 hour to show time!  

I can't believe how fast this tour flew by.  Hope to do it again.  Many time.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment